I tried making slime with a friend recently since that seems to be what all the cool kids are doing nowadays. We thought we’d be fine with no instructions. Boy, were we wrong. Check out the video above and I will list an incorrect recipe below.
How NOT to make slime recipe:
- A whole bottle of glue, plus a little more when you think you’ve made it too watery.
- Some eye contact solution. Squeeze a bunch at the beginning, then some more when you don’t know what else to do.
- Beads to add fun confetti,
- Orbeez. They’re fun to touch.
- Some amount of shaving cream. Squeeze out until it feels right.
- Flour. A little or a lot. It’s not going to help you now.
- Eye contact container (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl in whatever order you’d like.
- Mix with a reusable chopstick or your hands.
For more fun and comedy to come, please subscribe to my youtube channel! You won’t regret it.